Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy was founded in Kuopio, Eastern Finland in 2000 and is situated in the heart of the city Kuopio. Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy has wide range private healthcare services.
Lääkäriasema Cantti has specialized in clinical research including phase II, III and IV clinical trials for pharmaceutical industries. We are focused on clinical trials concerning medicines and devices used in female contraception, in the care of hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, allergy, hypercholesterolemia, DM2, vaccination, mental disorders and skin diseases. All clinical trials are conducted according to ICH and GHP.
Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy has several highly educated and experienced investigators with 2-3 educated study nurses for research.
Contact person for negotiation: email@example.com
Marjo Tuppurainen, MD, Gynecology
- Principal investigator or co-investigator in over 30 clinical trials phase II, III and IV conducted according to ICH and GCP.
- Research experience concerning female contraception (IUD, implants, OC), hormone therapy, osteoporosis, urinary incontinence, SERMs, HPV-vaccination, female cancer chemotherapy, colposcopy
- Current Position: Adjunct Professor, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gyn. Oncology, Kuopio University Hospital
- Private practice: Part-time investigator, Head, Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy, Kuopio
Marjo Kervinen, MD, Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Research experience and publications: Type 2 diabetes, end-stage renal disease, dialysis, hypertension, patient safety.
- Current position: Assistant Chief Physician, Centre of Medicine, Kuopio University Hospital.
- Current position: Specialist in Internal Medicine and Nephrology and a degree in medical governance.
- Private practice: Part time physician at Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy
- (internal medicine and nephrology), Kuopio
Aulikki Kononoff, MD, Rheumatology
- Co-investigator in phase III rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis multinational studies based on the principles of ICH and GCP
- Research experience in clinical trials: osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain
- Current position: Rheumatologist, Kuopio University Hospital
- Private practice: Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy (rheumatology), Kuopio
Hanna Sallinen, MD, Gynecology
- Co-investigator in ten phase II and III clinical trials conducted according to ICH and GCP
- Research experience in clinical trials: female contraception, HPV-vaccination, hormone therapy, female cancer chemotherapy
- Current position: Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Resident in Gynecological Oncology, Kuopio University Hospital
- Part-time investigator, University of Eastern Finland, AIV Institute, Department of Molecular Medicine
- Private practice: Lääkäriasema Cantti Oy, Kuopio